Tuesday 22 April 2014

Task 2

I must come up with an animal which I can animate in a fun way. I have decided on a meerkat. I had to think about different movements meerkats did. I knew that they stood up and did searching

For the upwards animation I want to make the meerkat stretch upwards. It will get thinner as it stretches to show the stretch. 

For the downwards animation I want the meerkat to squish downwards and bend over and start digging. I want it to go into the hole and then pop out somewhere else.

For the left and the right animations I want the meerkat to stretch and lean to the sides as if it is searching. 

I decided that I wanted to make the left and right ones more exciting. I decided for the right one I would make it pull the meerkat's tail and pull it to the side of the screen. It would stretch in this movement as it was pulled.

For the left animation I decided to make the meerkat get down and crawl off the screen and crawl back from the opposite side.





No comments:

Post a Comment