Tuesday 22 April 2014

Task 3



I started to draw out each movement frame by frame using the onion skin layer tool to help make sure each frame matched up with the frames either side.

I created an animation for the left, right, up, down and tap gestures. They were all created inside the movieclip of my still meerkat. I added frame labels to the actions layer because it would be more accurate than using numbers incase I added or removed any frames as I was creating and editing.

I then started to add in the coding for the animation. This coding is what would make the animation react to touch events such as the swipes and taps.

I started to add in some sounds to the animations such as the sound of digging for when the meerkat digs into the ground. I found these sound effects on the website 'Soundogs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment